Monday 28 May 2012

Four Days

Four days and counting until departure.

I am currently in Amsterdam helping Andrea move to a new apartment, which is not much fun in this weather!

Last Friday I went to see a physio about my back, which has been troubling me for a few weeks and was beginning to worry me.  I have pulled a rotating muscle in my lower back, but cycling should not cause it damage, and it will slowly heal!

I guess it is only minor, but when you are this close to a dream trip, with all the personal and financial sacrifice that has gone into it, you are scared by the smallest things!

Finally, I have bought my reading material.  The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and Clear Waters Rising by Nicolas Crane.  By my standards, I will be lucky to complete one of them before the end of the trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment